View Single Post
Old 11-14-2011, 05:34 PM   #3
KendraE
Hook Em! Bevo & Mack
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyGirl Rosie View Post
I went to her page thinking she may have posted another way to contact her but I don't see one. Gosh Kendra, I don't know what you should do. Maybe just post it on the thread that you would love to have him if that is what they decide to do. As far as taking the other baby or waiting for this one (if it works out), you have to follow your heart. Let it guide you on what to do. In the mean time, we will pray for the right decision. You would be an awesome momma to the pup. Praying it works out for you.
Thx.... My heart is bleeding for this blue baby... And why?? I know what heartache may come with him...I just can't stand the thought that they don't know what they are getting into.... I am fully aware of the obstacles we may run into with Mack... Luckily for me, his finances aren't an issue and we will do (and spend) no matter what it takes for him to live as happy and healthy life as he should....

And then there's another thread on some "chocolate" pups... Which are most likely not even pure yorkies... Why do people do this!!! Argggggg!!! I am beating myself up!!

Bevo and Mack
& grandpups Bryleigh and Jaxon
KendraE is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!