View Single Post
Old 11-14-2011, 03:41 PM   #14
capt_noonie
www.yorkierescue.com
Donating Member

it is THE MOST frightening and helpless feeling ever. the first time it happened, it didn't even really happen! Bf took Uni with him and he didn't tell me. He went to go pick up parts from a vendor so I of course thought he didn't take her. I was busy with a customer so wasn't really paying attention, as our doors are usually closed. After the customer left I went to look for her in her usual spots and she wasn't anywhere to be found! Bf had both of the phones so I couldn't call him. I had to run out and ask the customer if I could borrow his phone, and meanwhile I was riding around on one of the bikes calling her name. I felt like I was gonna pass out. I finally got through to bf and he heard the shakyness in my voice so he didn't mess with me, and said yes Uni was with him.

There was one time she got out for real. She sometimes will take herself out to pee. This time she went around the corner! Luckily a lady saw her and picked her up and looked like she was looking at her tag to call. That was about 15 secs and that was so scary! We took her on her leash later that day back to that spot to try to figure out what happened and why she took off. We found there was a squirrel hiding out in the bushes and I guess she was trying to get him. She was in big trouble that day. She spent about an hour on time out. (That means she lays on her bed in the other room and doesn't get to be with us.)
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!