View Single Post
Old 11-14-2011, 02:41 PM   #1
Dazzlingdoodles
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Name Something You Love About Your Baby(ies)

I thought it would be fun to forget the world and all the stresses and recall something that we adore about our babies.

One thing I love about Roscoe is that no matter what anytime I sit down he jumps on on me and "cleans my ears and nose out with his tounge". I love that every morning he comes out of his crate and streches his body by putting his paws on my legs and stretches out... Then he jumps up so high that I have to catch him so he can attack my face with kisses... I also love the way any time he is hyper or trying to play hard to get I flop him over like a baby and tickle his tummy and it never fails he passes out on me! I love how he acts so manly but yet is so sensitive and loving! I also love how he follows my 6 yr old son to bed everynight and as soon as my son falls asleep after cuddling Roscoe he runs downstairs to find me! I love his stubborn side

Sukie~ I Love the way she has to be between my toes all the time. When I am washing dishes she has to curl up on my feet, it makes me not even want to move. I love the way when I call her she bounces all the way to me. I love the way she HAS to sleep on my chest and have her ears tickled and how she always sticks her tounge out when I rub her down good. I love the way she makes me laugh so hard with her cute sassy prance that she does when walking. I love her growl and bark when we are playing together. I love how she acts so tuff but is so sweet! I love how everytime I put a bow on her she growls and rubs aganist me until it comes loose. I love how every day at 9 weeks old I find something more amazing to love her about!

Most of all though I love the way they love me and I love them!

Last edited by Dazzlingdoodles; 11-14-2011 at 02:44 PM.
Dazzlingdoodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!