Thread: Pet Psychics?
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2011, 12:23 PM   #2
Teresa Ford
Therapy Yorkies Work
Donating Member

No, I have never taken my dogs to a pet psychic. I suppose anything is possible. But I think most people who predict the future are hit or miss. Some people are senstive to everything around them. The human mind has many secrets we don't understand. I have read a lot about psychic experiments. Some people do seem to 'see more' than the average person. Even I can read the body language of most dogs and people. I am intuitive but, certainly not able to predict the future with any certainty. A true Prophet of God can tell us what will happen in the future. Real prophets are NEVER wrong because the information is given by God, who knows all things.
I do not think people can talk to the dead. Not people, not animals. I do not belive the dead can talk to us. I think spirits (both good and evil ones) can appear as a physical being. We must be careful what doors we open. The Bible plainly tells us there is a real unseen world all around us and we are not supposed to seek out mediums, witches, or oracles. So I don't have my palm read, tea leaves, tarot cards, and so on. What others do is their business. I have no right to judge them or expect them to believe the way I do. Some people read the horoscope for fun, others let it rule their life. Some play poker as a game, others with desperate need, I can have one glass of wine but, some can't.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!