View Single Post
Old 11-14-2011, 08:38 AM   #6
yavenay
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Yeah Brandi got out once. I was having some renovations done at my house, and the painters went out throught the garage door because they needed to put some stuff in the garbage. I then went to the garage to get something out of my car and Brandi follow me out to the garage.

Because there were other people still doing some work in my house, I didn't even notice Brandi was missing until 30 minutes later. I knew that she had gotten outside because I did not close the garage door. I live on a cul de sac and there are plenty of foxes and hawks in my neighbhorhood. Thank God my neighbhor was having a a garage sale. The other thing that saved me from losing Brandi is that Brandi can't take two steps without stopping to smell something. She will sniff every blade of grass everytime we go for a walk. It can take 20 minutes just to go 15 ft. So I'm sure it took Brandi everybit of 30 minutes to even get to my neighbhors house who only lives a few feet away.

Anyway when I went outside, my neighbhor was holding onto her. She was in fact on her way to my house when she stopped to help someone who was buying something from her garage sale.
yavenay is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!