View Single Post
Old 11-14-2011, 07:36 AM   #5
Britster
Action Jackson ♥
Donating Member

Ingredient-wise, I would think BB looks better. But I am not 100% comfortable with their company and they did have an issue with Vitamin K3 (I believe) overdose which actually did kill some dogs. It seems it's hit or miss with BB from what I've read -- some do amazing on it, some get a bit gassy, and some don't like the little Life Source Bits they include in their food.

I like Natural Balance. Never had any complaints personally about them. My dog just got finished eating two bags of their Lamb & Rice formula and did great on it and really loved the taste. It does have some grains, like rice, but no corn, wheat, or soy.

It's a tough call because I think they are both nice foods in their own way. For some reason I'm more comfortable with NB.

In terms of palatability, my dog is sooo picky most of the time, and the kibbles that he has LOVED the most were Castor & Pollux Organix, Natural Balance and he's now on Fromm Four-Star Nutritonals and really LOVING it. I think I am going to stick with Fromm because I really like them as a company and their work ethics, and I like to support businesses like that. Plus my dog loves the food and is doing fantastic on it.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!