View Single Post
Old 11-14-2011, 12:31 AM   #1
PixieK83
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Blue Buffalo vs Natural Balance!?

So, I have been having problems getting my Little Lucky to eat his food.
I don't think it is from the stress of moving, as he has come out of his tent, is great with people now and is really adjusting perfectly -- actually more than I expected. He has done so well in a short wk. I am excited to see what he will do within a month!

So I am actually beginning to think that he just doesn't like the food and that he is picky like his new momma!
He has a corn allergy, so I am staying away from all grains. So right now, he is on Natural Balance LID - the chix flavor.

I was researching and did some reading and also talked to the people who work at the pet store and found that Blue Buffalo is a great brand to try, that also has a grain-free line.

So, I was wondering if I should try him on the Blue Buffalo!? I have a guarantee on the food I just bought (the NB) and I can return it if he doesn't eat it. So I was considering doing so and getting the BB.

I was wondering if you guys feel your babies either the NB or the BB, and what your experience is with them and why you either like or dislike the brand!?

I don't want to switch food on him lots, but when he is barely eating (yes, a little more than before), I feel like I need to take action to get him to eat. So any advice would be great and very helpful!

Thanks in advance!!

Btw -- Here is a pic of Lucky on me having him on Day 8! He is out of the tent for most of the day and is laying by me and I think actually realizing he is safe now and I am his owner and love and care for him!!! I think he is starting to sense that! He is laying on his back, telling me he wants a belly rub! Cute, huh!?! Oh I love him to pieces! Haha!
Attached Thumbnails
Blue Buffalo vs Natural Balance!?-lucky-day-8.jpg  
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!