View Single Post
Old 11-13-2011, 08:48 PM   #13
maggiefromnj
YT Addict

Love I am a pain about my baby's haircuts!

I've been lurking for a while now....never knew there was an "activatin" link so I could never post....

Maggie is 1 1/2 yr old yorkiepoo of about 8.5 pounds. Most people think she is a yorkie.

We've always kept her ear hair a little long because she has big ears and once when she got them cut short like a yorkie one of them started standing up and they look cute flopped (in our opinion).

I get her cut fairly short and am trying to let it grow for the winter. I tell them not to cut her tail hair because I think it was docked too short and you can barely see it so hair a little longer makes it show up. I don't like her face cut too short because I prefer the yorkie face. I don't like her chin hair long like a schnauzer either. I think she gets a modified westie for the most part. She is cute no matter what! I don't now what number cut she gets. It's a finger length in the summer, or less and currently is about 1/2 longer than my fingers. (when I lay my had on her with the hair sticking up between my fingers)

She HATES when I brush her. I bought a new soft slicker brush because I had a slicker (not soft?) brush and it was a little heavy. She hates the new lighter one too, but she does let me comb her. She won't go near the hair dryer and did flips trying to get away today when I tried to hold her and use it.

Pictures are her baby picture, her recent Halloween picture (she had to be a bee because my baby neice was a bee) and 2 haircuts she had.

She's a sweetie-pie. Loves everybody.
Attached Thumbnails
Yorkiepoo/Yorkie Haircuts?-babymaggie.jpg   Yorkiepoo/Yorkie Haircuts?-maggiemarchhaircut2011.jpg   Yorkiepoo/Yorkie Haircuts?-maggiesepthaircut2011.jpg   Yorkiepoo/Yorkie Haircuts?-maggie2halloween2011.jpg  
maggiefromnj is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!