View Single Post
Old 11-13-2011, 07:03 PM   #11
drkprincess13
Yorkie Yakker

Quote:
Originally Posted by drkprincess13 View Post
ok so my yorkie just her 5 puppies two days ago 2 were black and brown but the 3 are chocolate brown i think its weird since i have never seen a brown yorkie the father is also a pure breed yorkie so i dont understand y three came out brown are they rare i read a few things online about them saying that they may have some kind of disease they will have alot of problems and so on is this true? i put a couple of pictures of the mother and her litter
thanks everyone i appreciate all the help im new at all this no im not a breeder see this is what happend i bought her months ago i had a male but he was suppost to be fixed least thats what i told the owner so she said ok so i bought him sadly he died he was killed by a husky dollie was never around any male dogs except ollie so these puppies mean alot to me im thinking about keeping a brown one i guess by looking at the pics they seem golden are the golden ones ok as well?
im thinking about selling them but i dont know how all this works see dollie i bought off craigs i had to drive for 3 hours for her the owner told me she had papers and everything so i rented a car when i met up turns out she has no papers no registration and no shot records would i still be able to register her? and how does it work by getting the puppies registered?
drkprincess13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!