Old 11-13-2011, 01:22 PM   #30
Nancy1999
I ♥ Joey & Ralphie!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by concretegurl View Post
Is this the site?
Honeybee Yorkshire Terriers

Let me be brutally honest-this is just my opinion though too of course-the site looks good seem reputable, but lacks a LOT of information one would want to know and should before adoption.
Health testing, age of pups, condition dogs are kept in, vet references, I'm nosy I want to meet & see breeder's name face etc, I learned the hard way you want to know the breeder first then their dogs. Also it doesn't have a bunch of Yorkie education about breed, misconceptions, and of course a link to YorkieTalk.com
It does talk about health testing there are CHIC numbers on the breeding dogs. These websites are just so you can get an idea of the breeding program, they are not suppose to be all inclusive, the breeder should want to interview you, as well as you interview the breeder. I don't know if you are joking, but a link to Yorkietalk doesn't really validate a breeder and the education should be done face to face, not over some site. This is one of the reasons some breeders don't even have websites.

Last edited by Nancy1999; 11-13-2011 at 01:24 PM.
Nancy1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!