View Single Post
Old 11-13-2011, 01:22 PM   #1
Lucyana1129
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Growling and snapping lately

Bentley has been getting a little aggressive lately. With pretty much everyone. I'm not sure if its bc of our new boxer or if he is just getting older. He's about 1 and a half now. He's a lot more cuddly with me and my husband than he ever used to be but growls and snaps at our boxer and our doxie (who he never used to growl or snap at). He doesn't like my kids to mess with him (which is understandable) and will growl at them as well. I try to give him a safe place to go when he has had enough which seems to help. I'm just wondering if anyone else has dealt with this as their baby matured or could it be a jealousy thing with our boxer? He will play with her sometimes but randomly he will jump up and bite her. Thankfully, she wouldn't hurt a soul. He has been doing the same with our doxie. I don't allow my kids to do any more than pet him so he has been fine with them since I have been vigilent with that rule. He seems happy. Is he just a little diva? That's fine with me of course. Haha! Should I be getting on to him for it? I usually don't bc I feel like my boxer or doxie must have been annoying him and he's just letting them know to back off. Any help or suggestions would be great.
Lucyana1129 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!