View Single Post
Old 01-12-2006, 08:16 AM   #1
sylvan
YT 2000 Club Member

Default Thank You Kimberly!

For having incomparable patience with my bumbling efforts, sorting through dozens of e-mails, spending hours upon hours on the phone and having the insight to create something with just the look I was hoping to achieve for my website.
Kimberly has done an outstanding job and her creativity shines on every page. Anybody ever need one of these pesky things put together, this is the ONLY person to call. Her innate sense of style and attention to detail is apparent on every page and I just can't thank her enough.
Her own site www.yorkiepassion.com speaks volumes about the quality of her work and Kathy's www.klsyorkshireterriers.com is another terrific example. 'Passion' is absolutely the correct word to describe the way Kimberly dedicates herself to achieving any goal. Her breeding program shows in the quality of her dogs and her design skills shine through in yet another venture. If I ever get the rest of MY homework done, we may actually be able to say 'finished' on mine.
Thank you to all who have left such nice messages in my guestbook and visited the 'under construction' site.....and thank you, thank you, Kimberly.

Stacy www.sylvanyorkies.com
sylvan is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!