View Single Post
Old 11-12-2011, 09:49 AM   #15
oceansoracle
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrysmum View Post
Good morning everyone!

Now this is going to sound a bit nuts - but do any of your Yorkies have weird obsessions?!

Harry has developed an obsession for my husband's Victorinox Swiss Army card!!!!!

He absolutely loves it when Andy takes it out, uses whatever he needs to - and then it magically slots back away inside the card like a trick!!! He sits there completely mesmerised, from a distance, by the whole process and nothing can distract him!

If it's been a while since it's been used - he'll sometimes sit and look at the drawer until it comes out again!! What on earth is that all about?!!?

So - obsessions anyone?! Sally + Harry x
I must say that my son Coco has a very weird obsession with Seltzer water bottles! He loves collecting them and will bark/whine if he sees one and is not easiy asscesible to him. He does not like regular water bottles! But he knows that he will only get a bottle unless he is highly supervised! Another thing (very gross I might add) is he obsession with feminine napkins! Since he is a resuce yorkie that was always locked in a bathroom prior to coming to my forever home, I can only assume feminie napkins were the only "toys" he was exposed to! I am trying to change that with him! Great post
oceansoracle is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!