View Single Post
Old 11-12-2011, 07:06 AM   #5
Wylie's Mom
Furbutts = LOVE
Donating Member

Over the years, Wylie will suddenly let go of old obsessions and then will just randomly start a new one - it just dumbfounds us.

One of the main ones he started about 1.5 years ago was needing 2 socks to go to bed each night. So now, every night, I get in bed and read...and Wylie sits on the floor next to my bedside and stares at me, waiting for the socks. Once I'm warm in the bed, I take off my socks and drop them on the floor. Wylie picks them up and walks 6ft in a certain diagonal direction, turns around and walks back, (and may repeat this walking several times), then jumps up onto the bed w/ his socks - paces just a bit, then very gently "places" his socks, then taps them a few times w/ his nose to get them 'just so', and then he lays down w/ them to cuddle and settle in for sleep.

He won't even settle at night now without his dose of socks! He is so quirky. And we love it.

When he used to eat kibble, he always wanted us to "fluff" his kibble around 8pm. In other words, there would be kibble sitting around the bowl at all times -- but in the later evening, he would go sit by his bowl and whine/chirp bc he wanted one of us to pick up the bowl and 'fluff' (move around) his kibble and exclaim (ooh/ahh) over it, and then put it down -- and then he'd have his evening kibble snack. Every night, he wanted that fluff.

°¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨° Ann | Pfeiffer | Marcel Verdel Purcell | Wylie | Artie °¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨°
Wylie's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!