View Single Post
Old 11-11-2011, 09:48 AM   #1
TxVicki
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Default Prayers for my Lizzie

I have just spent the whole morning at the Vet with my Lizzie, she is 14 1/2 years old. She was Dx'd in July with Lymphoma. But she also has a Tumor on her Liver as well. The past two day's Lizzie hasn't eaten and just keeps sleeping. I had a hard time waking her up this morning.
I got dressed real fast and ran up to the Vet, I'm so happy my Vet's always make's time for me with no appointment and just as a walk in.
We got an X-Ray and her Liver tumor has grown and her blood work shows she is starting to go in Kidney Failure and it also looks to be a mass on her Kidney now as well. It was sure was ugly x-ray to look at. (meaning I can't believe how much that tumor has grown since July)
She got fluids and will have to take her in tomorrow for more fluids. Lizzie will not allow me to administer her fluids at home, I have tried. We have upped her pain med's more now as she seems to be in more pain.
So could I have please have some prayers for her. I know her time is getting more limited and it just breaks my heart. I have had my Lizzie since she was 8 weeks old.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!