View Single Post
Old 11-11-2011, 12:25 AM   #1
PixieK83
Senior Yorkie Talker

Confused Oh No! A Little Nervous Now...

Hi Everyone!
I hope you are all having a great 11.11.11

I have just ONE big wish. That is all.
I wish that the lump I found on Lucky isn't anything to worry about...

Yep, that is right.
I just found a lump on my Little Lucky
I'm getting real worried too. I haven't even had him a week yet.
I have already started to bond with him so so much. And already LOVE him to pieces! If this is something serious I would literally be heart broken.

I didn't notice this at all, until today.
I emailed the lady I adopted him from and she said he has had it for while.
She claims she took him to the vets a few months ago when she went to get his rabies shots and pointed it out to them. And she claims they were not concerned about it. Now, I say 'claims', because I do not trust or believe this lady much at all.

I have an appointment December 6 with my vet. That is the earliest I can get in. It is only about 3ish wks away. I am keeping an eye on it and if it gets bigger or seems to start bothering him, I will take him in as an emergency. I have been bring all of my Yorkies to this vet -- she is truly great! So I trust her completely!

I just needed to vent and share this. I am a worried mommy. I worry normally easily, so when I have something to actually worry about, I worry double! Haha!

My Little Lucky is a little older, about 8 years old. If this is something serious, I think I would die. He has had a not-so-good life, and I just want to make the rest of it perfect.

Has any of your little Yorkies had lumps? It is about the size of a dime, on the surface (not inside) and it doesn't seem to bother or hurt him at all.
I've had Yorkies before and none of them have had lumps. Lucky isn't full Yorkie, he is Yorkiepoo (silly, silly name! It is part Yorkie part Poodle). But he is still so freakin' adorable! Haha!

Here is my Little Lucky (the old owners called him just Lucky, but I started calling him Little Lucky or Little and he is starting to realize it is his nickname! It is true when they say Poodles are very intelligent! He caught on quick!) on my 6th day of having him! He is in his tent, trying to sleep (his eyes look creepy cuz of the flash! Haha)!
Attached Thumbnails
Oh No! A Little Nervous Now...-lil.jpg  
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!