View Single Post
Old 11-10-2011, 05:51 PM   #5
RachelandSadie
No Longer a Member

i think the one thing that would make the contest lots better is if more people would donate prizes. our raffles we get tons and tons of prizes out and lots and lots of people win those. the halloween contest this year didn't have near the variety and amount of prizes so it's hard to give a prize to everyone that deserves one when you don't have them to give. i agree about preapproved categories but understand that they can't always have catagories if they don't have the prizes enough to keep those catagories. also if they did say 10 major catagories and that year got 20 prizes donated what are they supposed to do with the extra 10 prizes. i think that's why it's easier to select an overall winner and then select their own favorites and give them a prize and name them whatever they like to name them. maybe next year they can have people apply or a drawing to be on the judge's panel so it's even less biased and then that panel of 5-10 people can pool their personal votes in together.

thanks for the feedback and hopefully YT always takes all concerns and feedback into consideration and continues to improve and expand all their fun contests and programs!
RachelandSadie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!