View Single Post
Old 11-10-2011, 03:48 PM   #14
gracielove
YT 3000 Club Member

I have the pink one that someone posted above. That is the step in vest harness. As I said it has worked very well for us and a small would fit your little one. I don't think a dog could get out of it if it is placed on the dog snugly. Gracie does not like anything going on over her head so with the step in I can just put her little feet in the holes and then adjust the velcro snugly before closing the clip on top. I also like that the D ring is close to where the collar would be so I have good control over her when we are out walking. She really used to like to pull when we first started walking and with the ring up near the neck you can steer them better. I don't know if the sizing is different with the different styles but I do know a small will fit your pup. I actually ordered the wrong size the first time because the sizing directions were so confusing. If this harness is on properly there is no way a dog or puppy can get out of it. Gracie loves it. She knows when I get it out that we are going for a walk so she gets all excited. I have two degenerated vertebrae in my back so I have to sit down to put it on her though I can get it off her much more easily. She jumps right up in the chair with me to get it on and off we go.
gracielove is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!