View Single Post
Old 11-10-2011, 02:33 PM   #14
mscat
YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roccosmommy View Post
Thanks for your input everyone. I decided to try TOTW and I've been introducing it to Rocco gradually over the past week. There has been marked improvement in his eye tearing. And as a bonus (this is gross) he has a perfect stool...much firmer and more condensed than the Wellness, but not too dry.
I had been feeding Wellness small breed for a couple of years, Both dogs had very goopy eyes all the time. When I noticed Suzi looking a little thin I decided it was time to cahnge foods and have her gain weight. I tried a coupld of foods before I went to Taste Of The Wild, both dogs loved it! Eye boogers/goopy eyes disappeared , and Suzi put on a little weight, she looks so much better now. TOTW has many different flavors too , the kibble is larger then WEllness small breed, but so far my dogs are thriving. Their stools are a little larger , but firm , and now i know they are eating well without any eye problems. I use to buy a huge bag of WEllness for $30 that would last for two months. I now buy 2 smaller bags of TOTW , and the yeat a bag and a half in a month , cost is $20.00 . I think you will be very happy feeding your dog this brand, it is a great food .
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!