View Single Post
Old 11-10-2011, 10:37 AM   #1
RachelandSadie
No Longer a Member

Default Do Sadie and Bentley like Pup Tarts and Why are my treats delayed?

I've been asked a few times whether the spokes doggies of Pup Tarts enjoy their own treats. Whether they taste test them or enjoy their own indulgences now and then on the inventory.

Well here's the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth about this household and Pup Tarts.

Today I left for about an hour max. I have been leaving the dogs out on their own since no accidents have been had while we're gone for months now. Thinking they'd be fine I went to run errands. When I returned I found two excitable dogs waiting on the steps. Upon coming upstairs I noticed what appeared to be the top of a bag. The bag looked quite familiar to me right away. I picked it up and walked into my dining area where I knew this bag had come from. There scattered on the floor were the last remaining remnants of plastic baggie torn and shredded to bits, a few of my beautiful thanksgiving napkins that only get used with company here, and a couple of the skins of cranberries laying around. I found the remnants of one bag of Bentley berries that was supposed to be going to someone this weekend. Then I found another barely left bag of the Poonappers treats. Now only one dog in this house climbs onto tables and that is Mr. Bentley. He is officially guilty as charged of climbing onto the table to snatch up treats. The other guilty party would be the dog that can't resist these delicious treats Miss Sadie. I'm sure the second Bentley dropped a bag down to her they were instantly destroyed and devoured.

So do my dogs like Pup Tarts...well I think you can find the answer to that question. Are they in trouble you ask? NO but only because I adore them and understand their love for these treats (may have broken into a few bags of inventory myself )

Am I going to be a lot more careful in the future about placing ANYTHING on my kitchen table. OH YES!

So that's the tale of the missing treats and why a few of your orders will be delayed over the holiday weekend. Mercedes and Me apologizes for any inconvenience and is working relentlessly to replace the missing bags of treats.
RachelandSadie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!