View Single Post
Old 11-10-2011, 03:26 AM   #29
zowiandnikasmom
YT 500 Club Member

Default yaaaaaaaaaaaay!

mimimomo - Pet Head Shampoo, Conditioner & any single toy $6 or less (From Topline Pet toplinepet.com)

Most Delicate:
yorkietalk username: zowiandnikasmom
yorkie's name: pixie
costume: fairytails pixie

thank you so much yorkietalk for having this super fun costume contest, and for letting us be a part of it! pixie is completely honored to be chosen as most delicate. it is definitely a fitting category to place her in too!!! all of the babies were soooo adorable in their costumes and we really, really enjoyed getting to see all of them! thank you to everyone who participated and shared pictures of their little ones in costume! it must have been a very hard job deciding the winners!

a very, very special thank you to mimimomo for donating the prize that we won! pixie cannot wait to look and smell great when we use pet head and she is super obssessed with toys, so getting a new toy will make her the happiest little pixie in the world!!!! thank you sooooo much! i will surely post pictures of how great she looks after using those products and how much fun she will have with her new toy!

i only wish you all could have seen pixie spin and dance with excitement when i told her that she had won a prize!!!!! she was sooooo excited!!!!!!

Last edited by zowiandnikasmom; 11-10-2011 at 03:28 AM.
zowiandnikasmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!