View Single Post
Old 11-09-2011, 08:02 PM   #8
Evenflo09
Senior Yorkie Talker

I can well imagine how you felt! So happy to know it turned out happy. I was almost afraid to keep reading for fear of what was coming next.WHEW! Luckily I live in the country with no other houses around except my mom and she's across a pecan orchard with only a little rescue doxie about the same size as my 2 babies. I just rescued my yorkie little over a week ago and he is on leash even out here because he seems prey driven. I have a rescue doxie that doesn't need one as she was well trained and never steps paw out of our yard, but if in town or I know company is coming, she gets one put on just to be on the safe. It never ceasts to amaze me how people get these HUGE dogs and never supervise them!!! A neighbor that lives several miles down the road lets her GREAT DANES roam the roads, and they tried to jump on me at my mail box one day! Needless to say, I have called animal control on her several times. Now I don't see them anymore,LOL. So happy everything turned out and God bless your neighbor for stepping in, that doesn't happen much these days! She's a keeper!
Evenflo09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!