View Single Post
Old 11-09-2011, 07:22 PM   #5
Evenflo09
Senior Yorkie Talker

Thanks much! No I never do leave anything on my babies whenever I go anywhere! I have been rescueing for well over 20 years and have seen and heard such horror stories about that. Oh, I do have a leash and harness for Penny when we go somewhere, but I'm out in the country and for the 8 years I've had her, she has never even offered to leave my side, nor would I let her. She is sort of a different case. Then again, I never let my fur friends outside alone either. She is over 11 now and her fav thing to do is ride across the pecan orchard to go see her Grandma! All I have to do is ask her if she wants to go see granny and she waits by the door and steps aside so I can put my shoes on to go. I understand what you mean by accidents though, and I watch them like a hawk. Since disabled, I don't get to go anywhere and they are as much a savior for me as I am to them! I guess you can say our lives revolve around one another. I'm a very protective mom ( my son can sure tell ya that,lol). I am not new to the ways of dogs, just yorkies and all the new trimmings out there for them,hehe. Thanks for the link, I had looked at it, but it was confusing to me as some have said that they run small, others say run large. Just wanted to get a poll from those who use this brand and what they thought of the sizing. Thanks again so much all!
Evenflo09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!