View Single Post
Old 11-09-2011, 07:17 PM   #26
TresCutePiggies
Owned by Rory & Lane
Donating Member

Default Yay!!!

WAHOO!!! Thank you; thank you; thank you! Rory and Lane are so excited!!! Congratulations to all the winners! Thanks so much to YorkieTalk for hosting such a fun contest and to everyone for donating such generous prizes. We always have such a good time looking at all the cute little yorkies in their Halloween costumes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunasMomma View Post
Congrats, your babies were ALL so adorable I had a feeling that Rory and Lane would take top billing, tho Most original costume ever !
Thank you! Hooters Girls costumes were done to death on both men and women several years ago, but we didn't think many, if any, pups had attempted it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdhawks View Post
Congrats! All the costumes were so adorable! I'm not surprised at all that Rory and Lane won - those costumes are AMAZING!
Thank you so much! It makes me so happy that lots of others enjoyed their costumes as much as we did! I was a little hesitant about posting the frontal view with the size PP (for ping pong balls) boobs, but I'm so glad it was well-received and in the spirit it was intended.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wylie's Mom View Post
CONGRATS to everyone! It was so much fun to see all the cute costumes. Pfeiffer is now asking for a Hooters Girl outfit -- TresCutePiggies is such a bad influence .
They are such a bad influence on all the innocent little yorkies running around! We didn't have to put Lane up to it since she's always been a bit of a hussy. Being a puppymill rescue who was a breeder dog in the mill for the first 2-3 years of her life, she usually only has one thing on her mind when she meets other dogs of either sex and always flirts it up. (Sometimes you just have to laugh about it, or you'll cry if you really think about it.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyjane View Post
How funny! My Pippi wants one, too! Bad girlies!
Hee-hee! Truth be told both girls would rather fetch balls than stuff a bra with them!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!