View Single Post
Old 11-09-2011, 06:12 PM   #1
lovespandp
♥Momma's Bambino♥
Donating Member

Default Halloween Contest

Well I am dissapointed in the way things were judged. I am not talking about the Winner- I think the Hooters Girls were very cute and should have won. I am talking about the rest, I don't think some of the people who won should have. Some of the contestants had really cute customes that were very thought out and were not original that didnt make ANY place. I don't understand how you pick what "you" think is the cutest, then from there make your own category. If that is the case it should be called " Yorkie Talk's Cutest Contest." The categories should be in the system before there is a contest. That is how most contest work. We all know there are "favorites" on this site, I think when it comes to something like this they float to the top. It is sad that this forum has the ability to do a contest and things are obviously rigged.

I am not saying this because Peanut didnt win anything- I honestly think there were a lot better customes than Peanut so don't take this like I am jealous or anything like that- It just really bothered me how things were handled and I will not do anymore "contest". I know some people didn't even enter the contest because they know they will not win- that tells you something right there.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!