View Single Post
Old 11-09-2011, 05:58 PM   #1
Evenflo09
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Advice needed for harness sizing...

Hi all! Sorry to be posting this in general discussion, but there are always more folks in here than anyhere else,LOL. The more advice the better, and sorry to be so needy, but my Penny has never needed a leash. It's like whoever had her before me trained her to be a service dog,LOL. She stays right beside or behind me at all times, never runs off or chases animals, and stops in her tracks if I say wait. She must be the perfect doxie as most have a high prey drive, are stubborn, and like to be top dog,haha! Mojo is a totally different little fellow and he will have to be leashed all his life. I like the buddy belt, but right now it's just way too high for my pocket book. I'm leaning really hard toward one of the puppia step in vests, or the soft one with the adjustable waist, but need help with the sizing. Mojo's measurements are as follows:
NECK:9 1/2-10 INCHES
CHEST:14 1/2
LENGTH: 12-12 1/2
WEIGHT: 8 1/2 LBS
I have read the the step in vest or the B type runs small so am unsure of which size to get. I found a great price on ebay for some and wrote a seller and she said the MEDIUM. I have looked at other auctions and according to a few I should get the large. Never thought I'd have this much trouble trying to size a fur baby,lololol. Any advice on this brand is so appreciated! Thanks so much for helping a WITHOUT A CLUE yorkie mom!
Evenflo09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!