View Single Post
Old 11-09-2011, 05:03 PM   #1
1Ieisha
I ♥ Max
Donating Member

Default He back on the job!!!

So Max was feeling a whole lot better today so I took this as an opportunity to show you all how well he's gotten since he's been home!!! He caught up on all his sleep now he's practically his old self again!! His day went a little something like this:

He back on the job!!!-better-166.jpg

First he started out with his morning duty, and was on the watch out for anyone who passed by or came into our yard.

He back on the job!!!-better-163.jpg

Then he went on a lunch break with his sissy that consisted of chicken and rice, and both of them begging for mommie's lunch. My other dog smiles when she wants me to give her something, and Max just stares ... Lol!

He back on the job!!!-better-102.jpg

Then he went outside to start his second duty... Killing all the bugs in the back yard. And eating a little grass .

He back on the job!!!-maximus-066.jpg

After a long days work he had to relax with his teddy named Biscuit, and of course he had to show everyone his man hood as well .

Thank you all again (I just had to say it one last time)!! Because of your support, prayers, encouragement, and advice little Maxy is back home and feeling great!! Hugs and kisses from us to you!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!