View Single Post
Old 11-09-2011, 01:46 PM   #12
Evenflo09
Senior Yorkie Talker

According to the puppia site, the zebra or first 2 are the A type. The 3rd one is the B type. I've been looking at the sizing on the two kinds and their sizing is a little weird. For some babies they might fit the chest but be way too big for the neck and vice versa. Some of the pics even show pups wearing them and it looks like the neck is way too big on them. I guess it depends on how each dog is proportioned as to if it will fit snug enough to hold them. I'm looking at the A type too, but am worried that the strap around the body might rub him like the one we have now is doing. Wish the company had better specs on them. It seems like alot of harness' are a trial and error deal. I'm disabled with RA, degenerative disc disease, and Fibromyalgia. That's why I need something that can stay on him part time. It helps save me some pain, but don't want anything that I'll have to be getting flat of my back in the grass to fetch him back either,lol. Hubby almost had to get a dolly to get me up the other day,hahaha. ;-D
Evenflo09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!