View Single Post
Old 11-09-2011, 12:46 PM   #9
Evenflo09
Senior Yorkie Talker

Thanks everybody! I have been looking at the puppia's really close and am leaning toward them. Kazzy, you do make a good point about slipping out of it, never thought of that! Do you use the A type harness then? I saw the buddy belt and really wanted one, but my budget won't allow for one right now. Since he does need to wear the harness for at least part of the day, I want one that's comfy for him. He came to us with a collar that he slipped out of one day and we couldn't get him to come back until I laid down on the grass flat of my back and called him to me. There is something about doing that, that makes a dog come right to ya,LOL. We knew we had to get a harness because of possible throat problems. I had one for my doxie because of her back, but it's too big and really bothering him itching and such. I saw one online last night by cloak and dawggie, it uses heavy duty velcro, but not sure how it would hold. Hoping I can find a thread on here about them. Mojo is such a puller that the 16' leash we have is always pulled out to the end,hehehe. You guys are the best, so I'll be looking at all of the name brands you suggest! Thanks Peeps!!!
Evenflo09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!