View Single Post
Old 11-09-2011, 11:40 AM   #7
kamax60
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PixieK83 View Post
But now here comes my question about food...

I was only given very little of the food that Lucky eats. So I went to a few different pet stores and couldn't find it at the stores. So I talked to the associates at the store and they told me how to wean him. I barely have enough food to do that. I picked up Natural Balance's LID in Chix. Lucky has a supposed allergy to corn. Well I mixed the old food with the new and we doesn't really eat it, maybe a bite here and there. At first I thought he wasn't eating because of the stress of everything going on. So I let it go. But, not it has been 4 days an he hasn't eaten much at all -- he probably at the equivilant of 3/4 of a bowl since I have gotten him. And for him to even do that, I had to mix a little plain yogurt into it (he LOVES yogurt!). I'm wondering how I can tell if he is not eating because he doesn't like the new food or if it is still because he has a nervous tummy? If it was because of getting a new home and everything else, how long should that last? When should he start eating if that was the case? I'm wondering if I should trying changing the food to another brand? Or should I just try another flavor but the same brand? Oh this is so so confusing! Geesh! I'm stressed out and lost my appetite over all of this! HA!

So yes, If you could let me know your opinions, I'd appreciate it!

Thanks so much in advance!

Here is a pic of Little Lucky on day 3 with me!!
I only give my baby a 1/4 cup of food twice a day - and some days he will only eat a 1/4 cup total. When you say he's eaten only 3/4 of a bowl - did you measure the amount of food you started with?
kamax60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!