View Single Post
Old 11-09-2011, 09:26 AM   #4
PixieK83
Senior Yorkie Talker

Thanks guys!

He LOVES yogurt! I got him the plain flavored and it has barely no sugar in it.
I made sure of that!

But I don't want that to be the only way he eats either. I am going to try the chicken. Which is better, the broth or real boiled chicken?

He seems completely fine health wise -- no diarrhea, no vomiting. He is going to the bathroom regularly and outside! Which he never did for his owners (but then again, I feel like they never tried and that is why).

He has been out of his tent ALL morning today! He is just laying on the floor near my feet. My dad just came over to see him and at first he was nervous and wouldn't come to him, but within 10 mins he started going to him and jumping up on him!

I don't think he likes to be picked up tho. My dad tried to pick him up and he went at him as to say "leave me alone!", not to hurt him just to get a point across. I haven't picked him up yet, cuz this is the first time he's really been out of the tent for a long while. Is this normal? Maybe cuz he isn't used to it?

The food he was on was called Gold's. I will have to look to see if it has lots of sugar in it and if that is what may be the problem. I didn't think of that, but it is a good point!

I live in an apartment building and people always walk by my door. Well today was the first time I heard Little Lucky bark!!! Not that I want him to bark, but I kind of took that as a good sign too. Lol!

I just happy that he isn't in that little tent all day.
Now on to getting him to eat...
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!