Thread: Unbeleivable!
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2011, 03:07 PM   #1
concretegurl
Between♥Suspensions
Donating Member

Lightbulb Unbeleivable!

Public announcement: if you run out of gas, use your cell phone and call for help...call 9-1-1 even-I'm sure you'll get some kind of help!

Do NOT take your 4 year old and leave your sleeping 2 year old on the side of the road in an unlocked vehicle....

Personally:
We live in a nice little subdivision, on a culdesac no less, my children don't play in the front yard unattended, we have a fully fences back yard with the gates pad locked for that, if they go ride their bikes play on the basketball hoop in the front yard, I take my lazy bottom out there.

When baby was born I anticipated being called away, we have a relatively inexpensive but very capable security system with cameras DVR & monitor

Things happen-you decide what you do about it though. My mom let my 12 year old take my 6 year old to the park alone with their 7 year old cousin unsupervised...she was busy watching my 6 months old while I was at an appointment for 1 hour. My mom is no longer ever allowed to watch them under such circumstances-it only takes once.

concretegurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!