View Single Post
Old 11-08-2011, 02:26 PM   #1
KendraE
Hook Em! Bevo & Mack
Donating Member

Confused Have I gone INSANE???

Hi my wonderful YT family....

New question for you all!! Most of you know my furkids....Bevo (my baby), Mack Brown( hubbys baby) and Bryleigh Shae (My daughers baby)...ALTHOUGH, they are ALL mine...and I love them all dearly and equally....

My son (who is 14) feels "left out" and has been begging for a pup to call his own....even though, he too loves all the babies...

So.....Bryleighs breeder gives me a call about 3 weeks ago to let me know she has a new litter...and then teases me with pictures....NOW, My son cant quit talking about this puppy he already refers to as "Jaxon".

"Jaxon" is Bryleighs cousin...also 3/4 yorkie, 1/4 s**tzu....His daddy is full yorkie (and a parti) Mom is 1/2 yorkie, 1/2 s**tzu...He has the most adorable face and he is calling out to me too..... BUT, given the fact that we 1. already have THREE babies, and 2. Mack just recently was so terribly sick...would I be a fool to add another??? Or, would this complete my family??

I have spoken to the breeder and told her due to the conditions of Macks recent illness, IF we decided to adopt Jaxon, I would want to take him to the vet myself to get his first 3 rounds of puppy shots (and then return him to her each time) before I ever brought him home....

Just would like some thought and opinions...

Heres the fam....1st, Bevo and Mack Brown (taken Saturday..doesnt Maccy look great??), 2nd Miss Bryleigh.....AND LAST...JAXSON (who is only 4 weeks old right now)

Lets see..we'd have a "normal" yorkie, a white one, a black one....and a spotted one!
Attached Thumbnails
Have I gone INSANE???-2.jpg   Have I gone INSANE???-3.jpg   Have I gone INSANE???-1.jpg  

Bevo and Mack
& grandpups Bryleigh and Jaxon
KendraE is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!