View Single Post
Old 11-08-2011, 12:20 PM   #12
Mudpup
YorkieTalk Newbie!

I am patiently waiting for a Girl Yorkie, I have waited for years to be in a position to be able to have one. as I am now home on disability so have all the time in the world to look after and train her. I researched various breeders in the area & one not in the area, and the one I settled with ticks all the boxes for me. The thing is, the last 2 litters have produced only one female, which the breeder was keeping to breed herself eventually. So now I play the hurry up and wait game lol. Probably spring now I'm guessing. But I have waited this long, I can wait a bit longer. I don't want to settle for what I don't want just so I have a Yorkie. I am so outnumbered by Males in my family, I have 4 son's and most of my ll grandchildren are males lol. I already have a name for her,she will be called "Abby" not 100% on the spelling yet as here are so many variations. but I love the name it's so Yorkie to me :-) I am so delighted for you EllaJoy, I know the feelings of excitement of becoming a Mom to a Yorkie puppy, may you have many years of fun and love with her. Are you buying her a Christmas outfit ?
Mudpup is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!