View Single Post
Old 11-07-2011, 05:12 PM   #1
linda44
Luv my 7 Furkids
Donating Member

Default shipping problems

Im so angry right now I could scream. DH drew a sketch for a person who won from the last raffle. We ended up adding two dogs for a total of three in the sketch so she could give to her parents as a gift. I mailed it ups Oct 19 to Miami. My ups store wrote the wrong address, they delivered to wrong address. Both the person who was expecting the sketch and I have been on the phone with ups every day since Oct 26th. Finally today the miami ups got the driver to go to the house he delivered it to. Of course they said they never received. I googled thier number called myself. They swear they didnt get the box. I emailed Miami police and made a complaint, not that they can do anything just mostly to shake them up. I went to file a claim, now they want the receipt, what receipt, hubby drew it. so printed the entire website including pictures of the sketch to take back there tomorrow. I cannot believe how unsupporting ups has been, and worse I cannot believe that someone would get a package that doesnt belong to them and open and keep it. It even had our website on the back of the picture. Soooooooooo now that you let me rant. I strongly suggest we all make sure when we send out our ge packages we have signature receipt. We may have to wait another day to get it but at least it will go to the right place. Thanks for letting me vent.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!