View Single Post
Old 11-07-2011, 09:06 AM   #1
southernbelle04
Katie Scarlett's Mommy
Donating Member

Question Question on vomiting

Hey guys! Being a new Yorkie mom, I thought I better ask this. Katie Scarlett has only vomited on 2 occasions since we had her. She is almost 16 weeks. Once was right after we got her on the way home from the breeder. She was 13 weeks at the time and I think it was just her first car sickness episode. Ever since, she has not vomited in the car and we go on a little drive almost every day.

Well this morning as she was waking up, she vomited. She had been in her bed since last night and had not pottied all night, which is unusual. She usually potties at least once during the night (pee.) Well she played around on the bed with me for a minute as she was waking up. She then used her puppy stairs to get down off the bed and I thought she was going towards the pad to pee since she had not gone. Well she stopped in front of the pad and vomited. It did not have blood or anything in it. She peed on the pad about 10 minutes later. I gave her morning dose of Nutri Cal and she perked right up. She let me groom her and then we went on our morning walk. She seems fine now. Of course she is now napping next to my feet after our long walk.

Is she ok? What could of made her vomit? I am watching her closely now and she seems to be her normal self. Is there any signs I need to look out for? Should I call the vet now or do I wait? Help! I don't know if it's just a minor thing or if I should be seriously concerned??? Any advice?
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!