View Single Post
Old 11-06-2011, 08:26 PM   #70
My lil friend
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Ieisha View Post
Ok so I thought my little guy was getting better, but I was wrong. He just threw up... and he pooped on the floor, his stool wasn't loose, it was PURE liquid!?!?!?! They must've fed him something besides his dogfood, because thats all I left for them to feed him. His paws, and ears are very warm and he's taking very short breathes. He isn't just traumatized he's sick!!! This is making me angry all over again. We don't have an ER vet anywhere close, so I will have to wait until tomorrow to take him to his regular vet. I am freaking out right now and I just don't know what to do..
I made a trip to the ER vet at 3am this morning because my 10mnth old puppy had to much excitement yesterday. Trama can make any baby sick.
I am so sorry that your baby is sick,I know that you are worried. Try to keep him quiet. If you can take his temp you should. I dont know if there is any over the counter meds that would help. Can you call an ER vet clinic and ask if they are to far away? I will be keeping you and your baby in my prayers.
My lil friend is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!