View Single Post
Old 11-06-2011, 07:54 AM   #1
1Ieisha
I ♥ Max
Donating Member

Angry Locked in the closet... The WHOLE night????

So yesterday I took both of my babies to my parents house because i had a little business to take care of and I was going to be gone the whole night. Because they are my family I trust them and I THOUGHT it would've better than me leaving them at daycare/boarding with strangers. Well I was completely wrong and foolish to think that!!! . I came back early this morning to find that Max won't eat, he's not playing, his bark sound worn out and old, he didn't greet ,me (like he does everytime i walk through a door), and he's just not himself. So of course I start asking 50 million questions, but no one gives me answers. So I say "where did snowflake sleep?" my mom says "in my bed with me." I say "ok, where did Max sleep?" she says " Oh, we locked him in the guest room closet, because we didn't want him in the bed with us." I was SO PISSED!!! I can only imagine how my poor baby felt throught the night. My sister's the one that put him in the closet, i was so angry and upset that I couldn't even look/say anything to her because she wouldn't have liked the words that I had in mind. And isn't this some kind of animal cruelty to lock a dog up in a tiny dark place all night while he/she just cries??? I'm really upset and they will not be going back over there!!! But right now he just wants to sleep and be babied. So im cuddling him. I guess he doesn't want to eat because he probably has a sore throat from all of that crying he did through the night. I'll give it until tommorrow because he is showing interest he just can't seem to get it down. anybody know of anything that will soothe his throat?

Sorry it's a little long but thanks for listening and for any feedback.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!