Thread: Hello!!
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2011, 07:23 AM   #1
michiko
The Yorkie Sitter
Donating Member

Default Hello!!

I don't even know when was the last time I logged in!! I am feeling that I will be back to yorkietalk!!!!

Anyway I don't know how many people are still here from the old days. So hello to everyone!!

I have a 5 year-yorkie named "Haruka (Spring Fragrance in Japanese). I used to post here so much!!! People here was always supportive and helpful with so much knowledge!!! So I am happy to be back!!!

Haruka had very nice coat for long time but she hated me to groom. She is well-behaved yorkie (as she used to be a therapy dog) but I wanted her to feel comfortable as possible. I stopped grooming her like before. So I took the groomer for her haircut on June 16, 2011. Then it was like the first picture.

Yesterday I took her to the same groomer. The groomer won best of Boston last year and reasonable price comparing with others. I wanted Friday afternoon appointment. It was 1 month wait! This groomer doesn't keep the dog all day. You drop the dog off and have to pick them up after two hours unless you make the arrangement with the groomer. I love it! It is a fun neighborhood, so I just wait at coffee shop or shopping.

Anyway... I said to the groomer that I wanted to try shorter haircut so I don't need to bother grooming her as much. He wanted to de-matt her hair because she is small. He added that if Haruka has hard time de-matting then he will cut her hair short!!

She was shaved!!

and...

I love it!!!!!

She is so cute!! I am glad to make sure that they leave her top-not!

Only concern with this haircut is that Haruka is still feeling uneasy and shaking. She was feeling weird about waking without hair. Now she is cuddled up with me in the blanket and she has her sweater on. I hope she is going to get used to it!!! She looked small before but now she even looks so much smaller!!!

Then with her personality she looks cute with any hair-cut!! I wish I were like Haruka

Anyway I hope to catch up reading some posts!!
Attached Thumbnails
Hello!!-img_0827s.jpg   Hello!!-img_1823.jpg   Hello!!-img_1821.jpg  
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!