View Single Post
Old 11-04-2011, 12:16 PM   #10
ARB
Yorkie Yakker

My puppy does the same thing with her bows, but funny thing is she does not do it with every one. I guess that is her way of telling me that she does not like that bow and wants a different one. I started bows with her from day one and had trouble too. She would fuss the whole time so I just gave up. My groomer told me she was just being a drama queen and threw a band in it so quick I was amazed! We got home and I said, ok lil miss, no more drama queen for you! Every day like clockwork at the same time I now get her bow box, brush, comb and all that jazz and she sits very still and lets me do her hair. I use the soft baby bands on days we will be home loafing around the house or even the snap like barrettes to keep her hair back but on days we go out she gets a band and a bow and she never touches it. (Unless its one that she thinks is ugly) then we just pick a different one and we are on our way. It took about 2 weeks but she finally just gave up and let me have my way, she gets her way on everything else.....least she can do it let me do her hair.

also, when she is sleeping is a great time to do it because when she is asleep she is ASLEEP!!
ARB is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!