View Single Post
Old 11-03-2011, 06:41 AM   #1
courtney1121
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Did my dog hit puberty!? lol

Ok I'm really sorry if this is gross but I've never had a boy dog before and I worry about everything so here we go - Last night, Geno was humping my arm which he usually does before bedtime. Well when he's done, he starts to fall asleep on my arm, so I moved my arm. He woke up and started to hump air which he's never really done before. So I'm like, Geno you're so weird, and I lift him up so he was standing on his hind legs and oh my word....what I saw was not what I thought I'd see. He's never popped out before so when this happened, I was obviously incredibly surprised. Not only that but it looked weird. Like i've been around boy dogs before and my sister's dog ocassionally pokes in and out but Geno's business was all the way exposed. I was freaking out cause I thought I'd have to put it back. Like I'm sorry if I grossed anyone out but is this normal for a boy puppy? Like not popping out after humping and then all of a sudden you completely pop out!? It's like he hit puberty!!! Sorry if this post is crazy but I have to know! haha

Join today and remove this ad!