View Single Post
Old 01-11-2006, 01:58 PM   #12
Tiger's Mom
Donating YT 8000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cribal
I was wondering at what age or weight your puppy started sleeping with you. Lucy Too sleeps throught the night with no accidents in her crate but I was wondering if it would be to early for her to sleep with my husband and I. My mom gave it a year b/4 he old doxie started sleeping with them and he did fine, but they let rocky sleep with them at like 4 months and he peed in the bed a couple times... I just wanted to know when everyone else let their puppy. I think Lucy Too would do good but I didn't know if she was to young. she's about 3lbs. and she will be 11weeks tomorrow
How is Lucy's sleeping arrangements these days?

My Tiger started sleeping in my bed at 9 weeks (I got him when he was about 7 weeks). He sleeps on my left side for fear that he might get crushed by my husband if he is inbtween us. I lay out his blanket as this ensures he won't relieve himself. Lights are out and I was never worried he'd fall off. Of course the first week he slept with me, I am constantly waking up making sure he is okay. He is now 14 weeks old and will forever be sleeping with me or with my daughter when she is home from college visiting. He sleeps pretty good and won't get up unless I do, at whatever time that is. When he wakes up in the middle of the night, I take him to his peepee pad to relieve himself, wipe him down good and take him back to bed . . he has no problem going back to sleep, nor I. Not once did he have an "accident", even when he had soft stool over a week ago.

He's got 2 favorite positions . . .he starts off going under the down comforter and settles himself in-between my thighs. In the middle of the night, he eventually moves right next to me. He is never without his blanket (he's got 7 that I rotate daily).
Tiger's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!