View Single Post
Old 11-01-2011, 06:44 AM   #1
zowiandnikasmom
YT 500 Club Member

Default yorkie birthday cake... and new baby yorkies in my family!

my wonderful thoughtful sister who is a very talented cake decorator made me this awesome yorkie cake for my birthday a couple weeks ago!!! just thought i would share it with you guys because i know you will appreciate it!!! this was her first time ever doing a yorkie cake.

btw.... my sis just recently became a "yorkie person" herself. our dads friend's yorkie had a litter of pups back in august and his friend really really wanted me to take one of the pups, free of charge, knowing how i am with my girls. i practiced control, even though it was really hard to say no, keeping in mind zowi's current medical condition and really knowing it isn't the right time for another baby right now. i was so happy to find out that my sister ended up taking her and now i have a new little fur niece named abby! also, my dad ended up with the other female and named her katrina. yes, i do feel a little left out of all the new yorkies in my family, but i know what was meant to be is what happened and i'm happy for them and the new babies. now my sis doesn't have to feel left out not having a yorkie. i can also see them whenever i want. plus, i am truly blessed with my 2 beautiful girls zowi and pixie i already have so it is a happy ending for all!!!
Attached Thumbnails
yorkie birthday cake... and new baby yorkies in my family!-smaller-yorkie-bday-cake.jpg  
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!