View Single Post
Old 10-30-2011, 06:31 AM   #9
BabyGirl Rosie
I ♥ my girls!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CruiserCody View Post
Rosie is adorable. I'm trying to decide what to do with Cailee's hair. How old is Rosie and how long did it take to grow her hair the length it is now?

Cailee is only 5 months old but has lots of hair and bangs in her eyes. How do you keep it out of eyes until it's long enough to pull up?

1Ieisha, how old is Max? I'm still trying to figure out what type of coat Cailee has and whether it would be OK to grow out.
Thank you for the complement. I think she is beautiful but I am a little bias! Rosie is 4 years old. Gosh, I wish I could remember how long it took. I am guessing but I think about 1 1/2 to 2 years? Not 100% sure. I have a picture of her at 6 months and she is still very short haired. Here is a picture of her at 1 year old. She is growing out but not as long as she is now. The second picture is at 2 years old. As far as keeping bangs out of her eyes, that is a hard one while they are growing. We are doing it right now and they are driving me nuts. I am using barrettes today to keep it out of her eyes.

Babies in full Coat???... PLEASE!!-07-09-08_1553.jpg Babies in full Coat???... PLEASE!!-019a.jpg
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!