View Single Post
Old 10-29-2011, 01:51 PM   #2
megansmomma
Donating YT 10K Club Member

Yes, this is the food that I just recently changed to from Natural Balance Lamb and Rice formula. I had thought my three were doing very well on the NB but had run out one night and ran to Target to buy a can of something until I could get to Petco the following day. I just happened to stumble on the the Purina One Beyond and figured I'd give it a try. Pebbles has corn allergies and most food make her itch horribly but I decided to take a chance.

What I didn't realize until after changing was that at least once a week I had been picking up barf, Bogey would spit up bile and I had just had Doodlebug at the vet for diarrhea. They have been on the new food for a little over a month and all of the poop, barf, and gagging issues have disappeared!

I always thought I was buying a high quality food for my three but now I am reconsidering what exactly that really means. I give Purina Beyond One a great big It have been working very well for us and I recommend it.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!