View Single Post
Old 10-29-2011, 05:15 AM   #1
Lovetodream88
Yorkie mom of 4
Donating YT Member

Default What will I need for recovery?

Callie gets surgery on her right back leg for LP and a possible partial ACL deficiency on November 16. I am putting together a list of things I am going to need for her recovery. I am really the only one in my house who can pick her up (I live with my grandparents) so its important I get everything I need before hand unless my mom or dad comes down to stay with her while I run to the store. I am getting a playpen tomorrow and am going to set it up and measure how big a little bed I can put in there for her. I am going to order a pup head potty because Callie is trained to go potty only outside and when its really cold or raining I would like to see if she would try and use the pup head and later on even after her recovery it would be nice to have for bad weather. She eats dry food but I was thinking of getting some canned food to mix with her dry food if she wont eat. She loves bones and that will keep her busy so I am going to make sure I have plenty. I also have a crate to set up for her to sleep in at night. I also have ordered a Kiss E-collar. Can anyone think of anything else I might need?
Lovetodream88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!