Thread: Pixie is home!
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2006, 10:55 AM   #1
Kathryn_V
Out to Spoil the World!
Donating Member

Pixie is home!

Hello everyone! I am soooooo sorry that I did not post last night. I was sooooo beat.

My plans went very much like I had written them out, except for the part hwere I was going to sleep on the plane..... lol I did manage to get a couple of hours, but not all at once.... I was dead to the world when I got to KC.

When pam showed up with my girl I just froze! She was so much smaller than I had anticipated! After looking at the pictures and all I had expected her to be bigger! lol

She is such a good girl! She did not make a peep the entire time she was in her Celltei bag. She did not have an accident! She was perfect!

She slept in her crate last night, I put it on my nightstand so she could feel close to me. She slept 8 hours without making a sound. She woke up and pawed at the door and I took her to her Xpen and set her in and she went pee on her pad! She grabbed a quick drink and a bite and went back upstairs with me and back in the crate and let me sleep for another 2 hours! she pawed at teh door and we went back down stairs and she poopped with her paws on the pad, but not her butt... no biggie! its a win in my book! I praised the heck out of her both times! She was so happy!

We are off to the vet this morning.... I will update ya all later!!!

I wanted to also send out a special thank you to Jessica, Lucky's Mom.... She sent me a Puppy shower present and I almost died when I opened it!!!! She sent me the CC products!!! I was stressing out about them the other day! I almost ordered them myself... lol I love them by the way. They are great! the Ice on Ice is amazing! and not oily! Pixie had a bath last night! to wash awat all of her tears, she was crying when they got to the airport...I love the CC stuff!!!!!! Thanks Jessica!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!