View Single Post
Old 10-28-2011, 04:45 AM   #1
xLoLa
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Default Rip - Lola -still cannot believe you are gone

remember finding her in a newspaper add, the first time i saw her it was love at first sight. I knew she was the right one for me. She was 7 months old a lady bought her for breeding but decided she was too small and wanted to get rid of her. She was caged up with other dogs, dirty frightened and looked abused.

I brought her home and she was so scared, took her a long time but finally she felt safe and knew it was her forever home.

I was traveling Asia a few months ago, I left her with my parents (like i always did when i went traveling)

My mom found heard her jump off the couch (which was a regular thing) when she looked over from the kitchen Lola was flat on the ground.

Panicking they saw she was still breathing, they rushed her to the vet. Mom said they got there in under 3 mins.. The vet took her in the back, and came out minutes later said she was gone.. a heart attack killed her.

Thing is iv read about small dogs jumping off couches, but Lola secure in jumping only off the couch so i didnt think it was a problem (WRONG). Weird thing is she would never go down stairs, though she didnt have a problem running up them

anyways, moral of my tragedy, PLEASE never let your dog jump off the couch, chair ect. I didnt think it would happen to me.. Even though she weighed 3,5 pounds she still was a fragile little thing!

My parents called me 5th day into my month long trip, I was in Cambodia at the time. Lets just say the rest of the week was a blur. LaterI blocked out the pain and tried to enjoy my trip. . At the end of my trip i decided to get a 'bamboo tattoo" on my wrist, a Buddhist prayer that says 'forever in my heart'. She was my first child. Now i can understand what everyone goes through when they are gone.. tears are running down my face just writing this,

Im lucky I had her in my life, just wished she lived a little longer, Mama misses you everyday..

RIP baby, mama misses you every single minute
Attached Images
File Type: jpg z4.jpg (180.8 KB, 47 views)
File Type: jpg z3.jpg (92.7 KB, 65 views)
File Type: jpg z2.jpg (140.6 KB, 45 views)
File Type: jpg z1.jpg (177.6 KB, 61 views)
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!