Thread: I'm FEARFUL!
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2011, 02:30 PM   #10
McheleM
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

We have an alarm system complete with cameras, and I still worry about someone breaking in and stealing them. I take them to work with me if I have to go to the office, but I worry about those other times when we go eat, or to the store and they can't go.

We have learned with our business that they go for the easier places, so make it as hard as possible! In addition to our alarm and cameras, we have lexan plexiglass in our windows and door at our office, so that even if they do break the glass, they still have to get through the plexiglass (think bank style plastic, but on a thinner scale-its virtually indestructible, and by the time they actually got through it, we would be there with a shotgun. Our house is .02 miles from the office). I have my computer BOLTED to my desk, and every drawer in my office has a padlock and hasp. I am not taking any chances there-had it happen once and it was hell.

I want to add the plexiglass to the windows and french doors at home, but not sure how to on the windows and still be able to open them.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!