Thread: Liver Shunts
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2011, 09:45 AM   #10
tazzies mom
Yorkie Yakker

I know exactly how you fill. My heart goes to you. I was in your shoes last week. It has been a week yesterday that my baby tazzie had shunt surgery at univ. of Tenn. Dr tobias is wonderful. I didnt have the money either and called the lady i bought him from and ask if she would please take him back because i could not at this afford the surgery and only had him a few months. My umemployment had just ran out, i had just lost a 13 years yorkie MY baby Heidi RIP girl Momma loves you to heart failure, my heart could not take it. Well to make a long story short When i got to UT I told them every dime i had was 2,000. My son loaned me 1.500 and the lady i bought him from gave me rest. Had to stay there to see dr Tues. Tazzie came home fri. He was in icu for 2 days, cos for all was 2,000 at ut. Im like you , I was ready to bum borrow and sale my soal for tazzies. And yes they take care credit that is what i used. Tazzie is doing well. You will not regret it if there is any way to take yours there. Good Luck
tazzies mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!